Student Waiver & Release of Liability
I have received Studio 5-6-7-8 policies and will take the responsibility to carefully read and follow the rules and policies therein. I understand that Studio 5-6-7-8 does not give credit and/or refunds for class(es) missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather, etc. I further understand that there are specific risks of physical or property damages, losses, or injury that may result from my or my child’s participation with Studio 5-6-7-8, and I voluntarily assume the risks associated with such participation. Studio 5-6-7-8 requires a 30 day written notice to drop a class and discontinue automatic billing. I agree to this drop policy.
Studio 5-6-7-8 Policies 2017-2018
1) Registration, tuition, and costume fees are non-refundable. Tuition remains the same for months with holidays or missed lessons. (August is the only exception to this rule.) Sept. through May you will be charged the same tuition rate whether there are 3,4,or 5 lessons in that month. We do not pro-rate for missed classes, but you are welcome to make-up in another class if one is offered. Please ask instructor for class times.
2) To discontinue a child’s classes for any reason, you must give a 30-day written notice before billing will be stopped. You will be charged every month and late fees will be applied until we are notified by email email@example.com.
3) Annual Registration is $25 individual and $35 per family.
4) Forms of payment we accept: automatic credit or debit card withdrawal or you may pay in full for the semester. If you enroll online, registration and tuition must be paid at checkout or enrollment will be dropped. You must enroll in person to pay in full for the semester. You may also pay by check or cash before the first of each month to avoid the credit card on file being charged.
5) Late fee of $10 for all payments not received by 1st of each month. Any items returned unpaid will incur a $25 service charge.
6) Please check our website for shoe and apparel requirements for each class. These will be updated August 1, 2017 and most items can be purchased at our studio.
7) The recital tickets, pictures, and dvds are separate from tuition. Costumes are approximately $50-$80 each. A $60 costume deposit per subject will be charged to your account October 1st. Ballet/tap is 2 costumes, so $120 would be charge to the account Oct 1. Mini combo classes will have a costume deposit fee of $50 per costume, so $100 for both costumes. If costume(s) exceeds the deposit amount, we will charge the balance to your account December 1st.
8) A $20 per student recital fee will be charged to your account on March 1st. (You will receive 3 free recital tickets per student with this fee.)
9) In order to shorten our annual June recital and make it a more pleasurable viewing experience, we have decided to have 2 shows this year. The first show is tentatively set January 20 for competition numbers only. (solos, duets, trios included)
Our annual Recital will be Saturday, June 2nd at the Yukon Fine Arts Auditorium. Mandatory dress rehearsal will be Friday, June 1st at the Yukon Fine Arts Auditorium. This performance will showcase all of our recreational dancers and tumblers.
Recital Pictures are scheduled for May 5 and 6.
Schedules for dress rehearsal and pictures will be emailed to all families in April.
10) Dancers should not be dropped off more than 10 minutes before class and they need to be picked up promptly after class. If you have an emergency, please call the studio.
Exception: Older students are more than welcome to do homework or have a snack in the lobby if they have a break between classes.
11) If a student chooses not to participate in the annual recital please notify the office prior to Nov 1st so costumes are not ordered. If a student has excessive absences before the annual recital, they will not be allowed to perform.
12) Participation in competitive class is by audition or invitation of the instructor. Information will be provided to company members.
13) I hereby grant Studio 5-6-7-8, LLC permission to use my likeness in photographs and/or video in any and all of its publications, including Web space, and in any and all other media, whether known or hereafter existing, controlled by Studio 5-6-7-8, LLC, in perpetuity. I will make no monetary or other claim against Studio 5-6-7-8, LLC for the use of the photographs and/or video.
14) By enrolling online or in person, you are agreeing to these terms.
Electronic Signature Agreement. By selecting the “I Accept” checkbox, I am signing this agreement electronically. I agree this electronic signature is the legal equivalent of my manual signature on this agreement.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.