With the exception of pointe shoes, we prefer you purchase your dance shoes at the studio. Our tap and ballet shoes for younger dancers have buckles or elastic preventing distractions from constantly tying shoes.
We understand there may be days your young dancer will not cooperate and put on tights or put hair up in a ponytail. Believe me, I’ve been there! (: We like for them to come to class happy and ready to dance with or without the tights! We will have the whole year to get used to a “dancer’s uniform.”
*Attire/shoes for Boys is listed at the bottom of the page.
• Dance with Me: Girls: pink ballet shoes (no laces), tights, and leotard
• Princess Ballerinas: Girls: pink ballet shoes (no laces), tights, and leotard
• Mini Combo: Girls: pink ballet shoes (no laces), black buckle tap shoes, tights, and any leotard
• Mini Jazz, Pom, or Dance Adventures: Revolution or Bloch tan jazz shoes. Acceptable attire for girls: leotard, tank, dance shorts, dance pants
• Ballet/Tap Combo: Girls: Balera pink leotard with attached skirt (purchased at studio), tights, pink ballet shoes (no laces), black buckle tap shoes *Special attire – Can wear any leotard of choice on 1st class on month.
• Ballet 2: Navy leotard (purchased at studio) and pink tights. Revolution or Sansha pink ballet shoes *Special attire – Can wear any leotard of choice on 1st class of month.
• Ballet 3, 4, and Pointe: Black leotard with pink tights. Pink Sansha ballet shoes. *Special attire – Can wear any leotard of choice on 1st class of month.
• Pom/Jazz or Jazz: Leotard, tank, dance shorts, tight capri leggings, jazz pants, biketard are all acceptable.
• Tan Revolution or Bloch jazz shoes Hip Hop: Comfortable clothes and clean tennis shoes, specific shoes will be required for recital. We will notify you when they are selected.
• Tap: 11yrs. & up need black Revolution or Bloch tap shoes
• Tumbling/Acro: Leotard or comfortable clothes and no shoes.
• Contemporary/ Lyrical: Tan jazz shoes or half shoes. Teacher will specify. Boys will wear same style shoe.
• All Competitive classes: Black or gray dance attire only. No baggy pants or shirts. Bloch tan jazz shoes for jazz, musical theater, pom, and production.
• Competitive Tap: Tan or Black Bloch tap shoes, we will notify color choice once costume is selected
• Boys Ballet (all classes): White shirt and black shorts or tights, black ballet shoes
• Boys Jazz, Tap, Acro: black shorts, tights or jazz pants, tan or black jazz shoes(ask instructor), black tap shoes, acro- no shoes
*If you have already purchased shoes, students can wear what they have until next pair is needed. For recital, all students will need correct color and style of shoes